Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Look Into Your Heart, Mr. Chairman

Those RBS/HBoS bankers today, during their tear-streaked, can-you-ever-forgive-us appearance before the Treasury Committee...

Bernie: I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart! I'm praying to you! Look in your heart...

[Tom slowly aims his gun at Bernie]

Bernie: I'm praying to you! Look in your heart. I'm praying to you... look in your heart... look in your heart! You can't kill me... look in your heart.


Those same RBS/HBoS bankers in about three months, once they're off the hook...

Bernie: See, I wanna watch you squirm. I wanna see you sweat a little ... [later] ...What were you going to do if you caught me? I'd just squirt a few and then you'd let me go again.

[He tosses the empty gun then walks out]

Reference

No comments: