Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Golden Moments In Scottish Football History

The Place: Radio Scotland studios, Glasgow

Dramatis Personae: Richard Gordon, presenter of football show Sportsound; Willie Miller (pictured, right) former Aberdeen player and manager turned commentator.

Preceding events: Following a goal in one of the day's games, the scorer's teammates began kissing him on the cheek in a rehearsed celebration. Then follows, approximately...

Richard Gordon: No, I don't remember anything quite like that in all my years watching football. How about you, Willie Miller, have you ever kissed a man?

Willie Miller: No, I haven't... I'll tell you what else, I've never had sex with a man either.

(Radio silence)

Richard Gordon: Pardon?

(See previous golden moments here, here and - VNSFW - here.

No comments: