Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Condemnation Bingo - The Silly Season Starts

I see that various assholes are now demanding apologies and condemnations from presidential candidate Barack Obama because of some tenuous connection to Farrakhan.

Well, all I can say is, don't you do it Mr. O - you need to kick those disingenuous hacks to the kerb, because these losers are only interested in holding you back. Once you start playing their game, then nothing will ever satisfy them... You need to stand up for yourself and say, "I am a strong presidential candidate, I respect myself and I don't care what you think about me."

No way should you have to apologise for Farrakhan, who's never been guilty of anything more than bringing a little joy into the lives of cheesecake-eating women the world over.

So, you go girl, Mr. Obama, sir, and remember - you're every wealthy, middle-of-the-road candidate with a nice line in vaguely inspirational bullshit.

No comments: