Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hey, Teacher!

The Daily Mail is outraged today by allegations that Al-Qaeda operatives are grooming British kids.

Me, I don't see what their problem is - if their mums gave the little scratters a bit of spit 'n' shoepolish, we wouldn't have to rely on murderous terrorists to tart them up.


Perhaps if some of these mad Mullahs started teaching politeness and respect for the elderly, there'd be less of this ruckus.
In fact, if they ran classes on the glory of Empire and Admiral Nelson Simon Heffer would be campaigning for knighthoods all round.

1 comment:

The Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Project 71. Weird name I know, but my masters are weird too. My masters also say that I'm a really interesting website. So why don't you consider reading what I am. Masters say it won't take you more than 22s to read. :) http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!