Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Biter, Bit

Well-read readers might have noticed that, when pushed for time or inspiration, I occasionally pinch the odd gag or humorous conceit.

Nothing too major, just the odd one-liner here and there. I think it's perfectly legitimate, believing that the gift of humour is a blessing upon humanity, to be freely distributed wherever people gather in need of entertainment.

It's in that spirit that I'd like to wish for the immediate death-by-skullfucking of whichever one of you bastards ripped off my "Cocaine Users Are Getting Younger" post, slapped your name on it and submitted it to Viz.

I hope that "Star Letter" award brings you ill-luck, and that whatever you buy with your fraudulently gained £10 turns to ashes before your eyes, you stoat-throttling cutpurse, you.

Honestly, I laboured for minutes over that post. Minutes.

No comments: