Sunday, June 03, 2007

Nice Confederacy You Dunces Have Here

"(The Economist) does seem to have gone downhill lately..." notes the Instapundit.

Samizdata concludes that The Economist sucks, because "It does not provide coverage that ordinary newspapers do not."

You know, this reminds me of something I saw in the street the other week, when I overheard two homeless junkies discussing rock musician Pete Docherty's drug problems...

"That Pete Docherty's been doing smack again," one said, shaking his head.

"Really?" said the other, while trying to light a cigarette butt he'd found in the street. "What a loser, I always said that guy would never amount to anything."

"Yeah," chuckled the first. "I pity the useless jerk."

Then they both sloped off to shoot junk into their penises in a shop doorway.

No comments: