Thursday, May 17, 2007

Flying Rodent Is Unwell

Whenever I've read other bloggers saying I'm sick just now, so there won't be any more posts today, I've always chuckled.

What better opportunity? Off work, nothing to do but scratch one's arse and muck about online posting sarcastic comments about politicians and celebrities...

Well, now that it's me that's at death's door, I can see where they were coming from. I'd rather cut off my johnson than spend two seconds trying to grapple with the internet.

For relative newcomers, you'll get a feel for the childish humour and idiotic scribblings that pass for entertainment round these parts in the archives - the more recent, the more likely it is to be worth reading.

Hopefully I'll be back full of piss and vinegar tomorrow, although to be honest, I've never really liked vinegar.

No comments: