Thursday, March 08, 2007

Beating Children Is Hilarious, And Fun!

Reuters, 8th March 2007
A 42-year-old German man was so enraged by a foul during a boys' soccer match that he invaded the pitch and felled the 8-year-old culprit with a karate kick, then jumped on him, police said on Wednesday.

I have to say that I'm very impressed. My Kung-Fu is eminently defeatable, so I too only exercise it upon children, the elderly and the disabled.

It's very unwise to ever attack anyone who could conceivably retaliate - well done, that man.

On a completely unrelated note, a friend of mine has just shipped out to Basra for a six month tour. It seems like a stupid place to go for a holiday, but they are paying him to do it - it just makes me wonder.

I was watching Question Time this evening, and one of the panelists demanded that the Government bring "our boys and girls" back from Iraq.

I'm all in favour of treating the Iraqis fairly, but it's clear to see why we've been having so much trouble over there. If they'd sent heavily armed and well-trained men and women to fight rather than boys and girls, this nonsense would've been over years ago.

My pal will sort it out in five minutes, he's thirty-six and has a big fuck-off machine gun.

It fires real bullets and everything.

No comments: