Thursday, March 22, 2007

Memes Should Be Culled, Before They Overwhelm Us All And Set Up Their Own Republic Of Annoyance

Once more, I've been tagged with a meme by the eloquent Not Saussure, who passes on the question, "Which five blogs make you think?".

Well, as you might know, I hate thinking and try to avoid it whenever possible. If blogs cause me any thought, it's usually "Why don't these bastards pepper their posts with more gags for me to steal, so I don't have to come up with my own?".

In that vein, I'll have to link to those from whom I regularly steal -

Roy at Alicublog, America's most entertaining blogger, who I've been reading since 2003;

Larry Teabag, who inspires hilarity and horror in equal measure;

Fellow Scot and all-round good egg Clairwil;

The stupendous Ha Ha Ha at Bogol and the inimitable Harry Hutton.

Honourable mentions should also go to Emerald Bile, The Japing Ape, Jon Swift and non-blogger Maddox.

And in my role as meme-slayer, I hereby declare this meme deceased.

No comments: