Saturday, February 17, 2007

Back Tomorrow


Not much time for posts at the moment, but I've got time enough to notice a few things around the web...

"If you still doubt me, think back to the arguments you heard at every liberal dinner party you’ve been to in the past four years and ask yourself if concern for Iraqi democrats ever featured in the conversation.

Done it? I’m right, aren’t I?"

Now, I've frequently expressed concern for Iraqi people, but now I see the error of my ways. Why wasn't I worrying about Iraqi democrats?

All this time, I've been enabling fascists without realising it. I'll be sure to point it out to everyone next time I throw a liberal dinner party.

I just assumed Nick was an arse after he castigated us all for failing to support Israel last year. I assume that they're doing quite well enough in the face of my blind indifference, since they're sitting fifth in their group with a game in hand.

Still, they're playing England soon enough, so there's a good excuse.

And finally, I must remind you all that tomorrow is Chinese New Year. I suggest you all make a mental note, because I've only just got used to signing cheques "Year of the Dog".

No comments: