Friday, January 26, 2007

The Magic Of Cinema

I'm hearing rumours regarding an upcoming movie about the life of poisoned ex-KGB agent Alexander Litvinenko, assassinated by persons unknown in London last year.

I won't be watching it, though - I'm sick of the Americans glossing over fact with schmaltz and tacking on sucky Hollywood endings.

I can see it already - boy meets girl, boy gets poisoned with radioactive substance, boy discovers he has super-strength and can shoot sticky webs out of his wrists, boy does CGI battle to the death with deranged super-villain.

Mind you, they are only rumours, and if there's one thing my mother always told me, it was "Son, you should never listen to Rumours".

That's probably why my copy of Tusk is completely shagged out.


A Scene From KGB-Man vs. Count Vladimir

No comments: