Sunday, December 17, 2006

How The Grinch Stole My Sense of Humour

I am David Duff I am,

England needs just such a man!


Blogger, salesman, vote for me!

Foe of liberals, foreigners and PC!


Bloody lefties, weird and wacky,

Filling the country with criminals and Pakis.


And what afflicts this sorry nation?

Stabbings, murders, degradation!


I hide in my house, afraid of crime,

These murders happen all the time.


Who knows what lies around the corner?

Muggers, killers, suicide bombers.


Kids on dope, police can't cope,

We must make criminals fear the rope!


Flog 'em, hang 'em, shoot 'em dead,

Decent types sleep safe in bed!


Execute murdering rapist scum -

Ooops, I'm sorry, I've just come!


So before I try to gull the voters,

Would you like to buy a dodgy motor?


No comments: