Thursday, December 21, 2006

D.I.Y. Is Simply Beyond My Ken

I'm thinking of making a few changes round these parts, all these aching white expanses are starting to give me a headache.

I was considering a kind of Nazi-Abattoir-Lake-of-Fire feel, to cheer me up in the mornings, but I'm open to suggestions.

And I know the drill - pictures of naked girls to attract male readers, pictures of half-naked men to attract the ladies.

All that stuff just depresses me, since my face would fit best if I spent my time jumping out from under bridges to sexually harrass unsuspecting billy-goats.

I'm tempted to go for an "infernal bacchanalia" theme, but I don't know how to make cackling familiars caper around the border shitting brimstone.

If only I'd listened in computer studies rather than spending lessons looking up rude words on the spellchecker. I'd be better at html, but my talent for verbal abuse would really have suffered.

Ach, the agony of choice...

No comments: