Friday, November 24, 2006

Top O' The Mornin' To Ye!

Perfectly timed to prove that white Europeans can be psychotic terrorists too, loyalist killer Michael Stone has today attempted a one-man assault upon Stormont, the seat of the Northern Irish Assembly.

The cheeky scamp that he is, this time he's showed up packing homemade bombs, a pistol and a knife, ready to mete out rough justice upon the politicians who have the audacity to begin doing the job they've been getting paid to do for all this time.

Presumably, the price of hand grenades has gone up due to inflation while he was inside.

Rumour has it that this was an attempt to garner some publicity for his new book, although quite why he feels that the world needs a glossy hardback depicting the minutae of his sorry life is far from clear.

Here's my concise summation of the Michael Stone story -

"Chapter One: I'm an evil-minded, moronic nobody.

Chapter Two: I'm an evil-minded, moronic murderer.

Chapter Three: I'm an evil-minded, moronic murderer in prison.

Chapter Four: I'm a free, evil-minded, moronic, murdering nobody.

Chapter Five: I'm an evil-minded, moronic, murdering nobody in prison, again.

The End"

Still, I must say that today's antics are significantly more frightening than his previous appearance, during the marathon at the Olympics -

Michael Stone - Top O' The Mornin' To Ye!

No comments: