Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Wrongs, # 1-3

I'm not proud of everything I've ever done in my life.

For instance, my brother's colour blind, and I spent years writing "I drink mansplash, mmmmmm" in red ink on his green shirts and jackets.

That wasn't nice.

And I really should've ignored the aphorism about not shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theatre - the theatre actually was on fire, and it burned to the ground with everyone in it.

And I totally should have done my friend Emily when she gave me the chance. She was practically begging me to, and it's not as if her dad dies every day.

Sins to confess? Tell it to the comments, or for an unsettling experience, tell it to the professionals.

An odd site, and here's a random selection from a very odd man -

I'm a guy and when I was like 6 I let another boy of the same age pee on me.

Chacun a son gout, as the French would say before urinating copiously over each other.

No comments: