Friday, August 04, 2006

Fight! Fight! Fight!

The debate I would pay to see -



Kinky Friedman, future Governor of Texas, vs. Mel Gibson, ignoramus anti-semitus.

They could spring it on Gibson like they used to in This is Your Life - Mel thinks he's on the show to vainly attempt to resurrect his career, the curtain goes up, and there's Kinky himself!

For an idea of how it might go, here's a snippet from Kinky's magnum opus, They Ain't Makin' Jews Like Jesus Any More...

Well, I hits him with everything I had right square between the eyes.
I says, I'm gonna gitcha, you son of a bitch ya, for spoutin that pack of lies.
If there's one thing I can't abide, it's an ethnocentric racist;
Now you take back that thing you said 'bout Aristotle Onassis.

No, they ain't makin' jews like Jesus anymore,
We don't turn the other cheek the way we done before.
You could hear that honky holler as he hit that hardwood floorlord,
They sho' ain't makin' jews like Jesus anymore!
All right!

If you're the type who prefers visual rather than musical representations, this about sums it up.


All hail!

No comments: