Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Honey, I said some things I didn't mean to say out loud

In fact, forget everything I've just said. I'm sure that the decent left (from hereon to be referred to as "the Left that dare not speak Its name") is comprised of wonderful individuals with a genuine concern for the unfortunate souls of the Middle East.

Forget everything I said about the War on Terror being a disaster, debacle, clusterfuck etc.

I've decided to wait until the Hollywood WoT movie comes out. My guess is it'll star Tom Hanks and Tom Sizemore, and it'll turn out Uncle Sam had everything under control from the beginning, so I don't have to worry about UK soldiers dying in huge numbers.

In fact my guess is that the movie will show that there weren't even any Brits there in the first place.

2 comments:

Gspot said...

Nice blog man, particularly the picture. But do you have to swear so gosh darned much?

FlyingRodent said...

What the fuck are you talkin' about?

Bad luck kiddo, you missed the funny stuff. It's just tedious whinges about idiots with websites from hereon in, which is kind of ironic if you think about it.